Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween...... BOO!


Like I said before... this is my favorite time of year! I just can't get enough of the fall leaves, pumpkins, and cute little kids all dressed up. For the first time ever, I am allowing Caden to go trick or treating tonight. We have never done this as our church always has a huge trunk or treat every year and the kids each have 3 or 4 parties/carnivals that they get candy from. Caden begged, pleaded, bargained, and eventually resorted to whining so that I would let him go with another family this evening... I caved. Hopefully he will have fun and not freeze his butt off. There are so many weirdos out there... I just worry for him. Oh well, I guess I can't shelter my kids forever. :) Dang it!!!

I am excited to hand out candy and prizes to all the little kiddos. I am recycling the candy from all the parties this year. Don't worry, I dug out all the good stuff. Anyway, I just wanted to wish everyone a happy day and night. Be safe out there!!!

1 comment:

Kyra said...

Yea- I was able to find your blog. What cute kids- LOve the pictures of Cali below- she sure is beautiful! When do we get to see eachother again?