Thursday, November 18, 2010

Halloween... about 1 month late


This is by far my favorite picture...
Calli looks like a real princess!!! I have the coolest friend in the world that made my girls costumes. She is so amazing! I did help by cutting fabric and being a cheerleader on the sidelines, but she did both costumes in a day and a half. They look so nice and are made from great material. I probably spent more on the material than on a costume already put together, but it was totally worth it when the girls got to wear them for the first time.
I did the hair! I must say I am pretty proud of that accomplishment.

1 comment:

Aria said...

What amazing costumes! And you did an awesome job on Calli's hair! Every time I see pictures of Cienna, she just looks so mature! Love the update, Ashley!