Friday, December 3, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

***I GOT MY TREE UP!!!
No picture has been able to do it justice, but here is the best one I could come up with. It is missing our Jack Skellington tree topper, but that will be up very shortly!
***Our elf Vixen showed up... he is the elf that watches the kids and listens to what they want and then reports back to Santa each night. Check out the book "The Elf on the Shelf"... you will understand everything,
***I actually have most of our presents AND they are wrapped and under the tree
***Brian ripped my favorite Christmas CD to the XBox and I have been listening almost non stop

2 comments:

Aria said...

Your tree looks great!! We are still using the $29.99 tree that we had you snag for us when you went Black Friday shopping years ago!

Candy Fam said...

Haha... we used that until this year. I really wanted a live tree and my kids are big enough that they are not eating the needles off the floor anymore. :D