Sunday, January 2, 2011

Saviors love in January

So one of my resolutions was to post regularly on my blog. So in addition to the going ons of our family, I am going to post once a month how I know my Savior loves me.

This month... I know my Savior loves me because he has blessed me with an amazing family!! My family is so different, yet we work great together and it really does seem like we compliment each other so well. We have been blessed with good health, a roof over our heads, food on our table, and so many other things. 

Brian and I will be married for 10 years in April. I can't save everything has been perfect, but it has been absolutely amazing!!! I have learned so much about sharing, giving, compromising, and LOVE. We are different people and yet we are able to create common goals and share common dreams.

I am so grateful for my colorful, fun filled, humorous, crazy, loveable, beautiful, caring, positive, intelligent, and amazing family!!!

No comments: