Thursday, March 3, 2011

Lets go Cubbies!

Baseball season is fast approaching! I can't even tell you how excited I am... but I will try. I am so super, super excited!!! Last year, Brians baseball team (Cubs) won the championship for their league. It was so amazing. This year we didn't know if we would be able to get our team back together. I guess people had to, like, work or something stupid like that. Anyway, we were told to look for another team to play on. I was so sad that we weren't going to be able to defend our title for one year, but we found another team to play for. Last week we got the call that the Cubbies are back together. We are missing a few of our players, but we will totally make a run for it!!! I am busting out the baseball bag with all the game necessities. Big blanket, chair, sunglasses, sunscreen, big umbrella, score book, extra baseballs, etc. You can just say I am READY!!!

1 comment:

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.