Thursday, October 9, 2008

Results of Cienna's CT

The CT came back normal... nothing to worry the doc about. They are still planning on running more tests on her blood and scoping her nose. They have also decided to take her tonsils out. I told them I was fine with that as long as we could do it before the end of the year... we met our insurance deductible! :)
When we went to the hospital for the second time to do the CT they used a sedative on her. I thought they were going to knock her out but they just gave her enough to make her all loopy and giggly. It was actually pretty funny to watch. This hospital was amazing with her. We had 3 nurses, a doctor, and a CT tech with us the entire time. There was also a lady that had the title of pediatric liaison. How funny is that? She just got paid to blow bubbles, read books, play movies, and give presents to Cienna. I loved how they took such good care of my kid, but it was nice to be able to step back and let them do everything that I thought I was going to have to do. All together... an awesome experience... for me... not so much for Cienna. Actually, she screamed when the doctor tried to look in her mouth, but only said "Owwww!" when they gave her the IV.
Next week is UEA so the girls and I have all week off and Caden has Thursday and Friday off. I am pretty excited about that. I think I may go out to my mommy's house for a visit. I don't know yet. A weekend at home without anything to do sounds really good too... decisions decisions!
Anyway, as soon as I get those amazing photos of Calli, I will put them up. Hope this finds everyone doing well. :)

No comments: