Thursday, November 13, 2008

ME... ME... ME

Is it really weird that I am writing a blog about myself... I feel weird. Anyway, in honor of my 25th birthday, I am sharing 25 semi-interesting things about me!

1. I am a little OCD... I really like things my way
2. I was married when I was 17 years old
3. I am obsessed with trashy teen TV dramas (The OC, One Tree Hill)
4. I have more black shirts then I do any other colored shirts combined
5. I have 3 jobs not including being a mom or church volunteer- preschool teacher, cheer coach, partner in a tile business
6. I love the color yellow
7. I crave chocolate on a very regular basis
8. I still feel like I am 20 years old :)
9. I drastically change the color of my hair 2-3 times a year
10. I wish I knew how to cut my kids hair
11. I love baths
12. I can still do the splits
13. When I grow up, I want to be a party planner or work in the med field
14. I love to read... anything... newspaper, instruction manuals, directions, books...
15. I really, really hate to cook
16. I still occasionally jump on the bed with my kids
17. My favorite thing to do in the winter is go puddle splashing
18. I am learning to enjoy running
19. I like to read books in the car
20. I am a list writing freak... I write one for EVERYTHING
21. I am still not very good at math
22. I hate the saying "we will cross that bridge when we get there"
23. I think I have the most amazing, beautiful kids ever
24. I love history and sometimes politics
25. I have the greatest family, friends, ward, and group of acquaintances in the world!

3 comments:

Aria said...

Wow, you can still do the splits?! Now, THAT is impressive. I'm not sure if I could ever even do that.

Kamryn said...

Haha, you should watch Degrassi if you love teen shows. It's like middle school drama :D

B Rizzle said...

It is because of #12 that i allow you to have #23...Also i didn't know #22 bugs u... i say that alot... sorry