Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Updates

Ok, lets see... Today Cienna had her post op appointment with the ENT. He said that she looks great and that he thinks this will fix her recurrent croup/strider. I really hope so... when she gets sick, it is like the whole world is falling apart. :) Her nasty, horrific, deadly breath is about gone. I was so freaked out when she breathed on me for the first time. I thought something was so wrong with her insides that it was making her breath reek of death. Seriously, it was THAT bad. She seems to be herself again.... rowdy, hyper, sassy, and an all around stinker.
My birthday was fun. The day was pretty normal. The kids had school, I had to coach the cheer team, I had a million errands to run, but that evening Brian and I went to dinner and a movie. We went to Olive Garden because I wanted soup really bad. They have a new soup that is like a chicken and dumpling soup, but I was pretty disappointed. I will just stick with the zuppa from now on. Brian brought me home some of the most amazing chocolates ever! They are local and Brian gets a pretty good deal since his buddy's dad owns the store. The have these amazing peanut butter cups that are like three times the size of regular ones and 20 times better tasting. The kids were pretty cute too. All day they kept singing Happy Birthday to me and then they would ask if I would sing it to them. :) Funny kids! They also insisted on telling everyone that it was my "very special day". All in all... it was a great day!
Calli, Cienna, and I are all getting ready for the Christmas performances. There is a slow time right now with the studio and I am totally loving it! I love coaching and watching the girls, but the Halloween season was a pain in my rear. I am glad we get a little time to recuperate. Caden is doing amazing in school. I ran into his teacher the other day and she is just so impressed with him. She thinks he is one of the best behaved kids she has ever met. That makes me proud, but I just told her to wait until she meets Cienna. :) Brian continues to work all the time. They are so busy, but at this point we are so grateful for any work. With all the building that has stopped, it really has had us worried. For now, things look good... at least until next summer.
Other than that, nothing else is really new. I have some cute pics that I will post later. :)

No comments: