Friday, December 5, 2008

Scary Night


Tonight I ran to Walmart to get a few things and on the way home I was pulled over. One of my headlights was out and the officer asked to see all of my stuff. I showed him my registration and insurance and then my licence. He said he was going to run it through the system and he would be right back. I was sitting in my car waiting for about 15 minutes. It has been a really long time since I was last pulled over so I couldn't remember if it really took this long. After about 20 minutes of waiting, I started to worry... after two more cop cars pulled up, I started panicking!!! I had no idea what was going on because the cops lights were blinding me. It seemed like forever until the cop came back. He said that he was sorry to keep me waiting but he had mixed up a number on my licence and it came back as a girl with 3 warrants out for her arrest! Ahhhhh! I think they were about to arrest me. Luckily, I got away with a fix it ticket and an apology. It could have been a really long night if he hadn't figured out his mistake. :)

3 comments:

Kyra said...

glad you weren't arrested~~ :)

Aria said...

Ooh, that IS scary! I'm glad he didn't make you get out of the car while he did a search or something crazy like that!

Candy Fam said...

I know... I probably would have really freaked out... started crying or worse... running! Just kidding. :)