Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ah the Memories!

So... I was looking in my kids baby books, and I think I could write a book on the funny crap that comes out of my childrens mouths... But actually I think any mom could! Anyway, here are a few of my faves:

(Caden and Calli in bathtub... Caden 3- Calli 1)
Caden: Mom... where is Calli's pee pee?
Mom: Uhhh... Well.... Ummmm...
Caden: (examining Calli's parts) Oh... I see... she has two butts!

(Family in store doing some grocery shopping... walks past a man with one arm)
Caden: (as loud and as excited as a 4 year old can muster) Hey mom... look... it's Darth Vader!

(Cienna quite upstairs- I sneak up to see what she is up to. I see her head peeking above the counter with a shocked look on her face)
Mom: What are you doing Cienna?
Cienna: Nothing!
Mom: Are you getting in trouble?
Cienna: No!
Mom: Ok... I am coming to check on you then.
Cienna: Can you wait about one minute please?

(Cienna watching daddy intently as he is shaving his face)
Cienna: I will shave my face just like you when I grow up to be a daddy!
Dad: Honey, you are going to be a mommy not a daddy.
Cienna: Nooooooooooo! (Cienna then cries for what seems like 45 minutes because she is not going to be a daddy)

Anyway... I just thought I would share a little glimpse into my life with three very sassy and funny kids! Enjoy!

No comments: