Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to Work

Today was my first day back to work in 2 weeks. Let's just say I was a little reluctant to go. :) Although once I got there, it was good. The kids were a little crazy after being out of their routine for 2 weeks, but all in all, I think it went well. My cheer class was actually canceled today because of the broken heater and a leak. Ah scary! I am actually a little relieved that I don't have to brave the snow again today and go teach.
Like I said in an earlier post... I am a little OCD so I find comfort in a routine. In all reality, I am actually happy to get back to normal around here. I love knowing what is next on the schedule and what I have to do the next day. :) Weird... I know!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hey you!! So you are back to reality!! Well, I am a blogger now.. trying to figure this out? lol... mine is socialworkergirl07

How are you!? I am just a working fool. happy 2009!!