Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Calli!!!


Today is Calli Sue Grace Sassifrass Candelamalaria the Turd's 5th birthday! Again, I can't believe how fast time goes when you have little ones running around. Calli is such an amazing girl and so sweet and loving... some of my favorite memories of her...
- Wearing Caden's jammies EVERYWHERE we went
- Hugging the complete stranger in Mervyn's
- Crying and begging when Caden was in preschool until she finally got to go
- Sounding out EVERY word while reading... CCCCCAAAAATTTT CAT.... CCCCCAAAAATTTT CAT! :)
- Having the worst onion breath after eating her favorite food
- When she sings "Give you Hell" by the All American Rejects. Oooooops!
Calli is such a special girl and it is such a pleasure to have her in the family. She is so peaceful and shares that with every one she comes in contact with. She is the first person to say sorry, to give hugs, to ask others not to fight, and to give toys to kids who are crying. I remember the day she was born and how I cried like a baby when the MD told me I had a little girl... I still feel the same! Ask anyone that knows her how incredibly special she is. Every person she comes in contact with is affected for good!
Calli- I love you more than you will ever know! You brighten every day for me. You bring so much joy and sunshine to my life! Your smile melts my heart! I love you girl!

4 comments:

The Haynies said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

You are so cute with your kids... soon they will all be in school during the day.. what will you do? It's amazing how time is flyin!

The Haynies said...

Happy birhtday Calli!! Your kids are growing up way too fast.

Kyra said...

yea for cute birthday posts! Happy birthday little girl- times does fly with the kiddos doesn't it? when do i get to see you??