Friday, March 6, 2009

Friends

I think it is so funny how you don't really choose who your friends are going to be. I mean... you can be picky and say that you don't want to be friends with someone, but most of the time you just get to know someone and they turn out to be a friend. I have been very blessed to have some amazing people in my life! But I do have to giggle a little and the diverse selection of friends that I do have. I am putting your names on here and if you don't like it... tough! :)
Chantelle- We were born to be best friends! I swear we have been friends since kindergarten... no I am not lying! We love to talk and laugh together and I am sure it will be that way for a very long time.
Kyra- best friends since the moment we met! We have kept in contact through 3 kids each and living 600+ miles away!
Marilee- best friends since high school. We are in totally different seasons of our lives, but somehow we manage to have things to talk about.
Aria- came into my life when I needed a friend more than ANYTHING! We have survived 2 moves away from each other and still celebrate life's joys and disappointments together.
Brianda- instant friends. We moved into the same neighborhood 2 weeks apart from each other. Bonded because we were both the new ones, but became instant sisters. We had kids around the same age too, so we had many play dates to get to know each other.
Stacey- backyard neighbors. She became my friend when I found out that we shared the crafty bone. We have since done a gazillion crafts. We also have kids that are very close in age.
Diane- she is old enough to be my mom! She has been all of my kids preschool teacher, now I consider her a friend! We double date :) and are going on a trip together this fall. She is such an amazing person to know.
Lisa- we are SO alike. She started out as my girls dance teacher (oh and mine too). Today, I would intoduce her as my friend. We think alike, have the same shoes :) and I love being around her.
There are so many other friends that I have made along the way, but I wish all these people could know each other so they could see how truly different they are and how much I love them the same. Maybe I will have a big party and they will all be REQUIRED to come so that they can all meet. I love you ladies!!!

3 comments:

Aria said...

Aw, thank you, Ashley. I'm so glad we became friends! I totally needed a friend at that point in my life too -- we didn't know a soul in Murray! I still need to call you to find out all your life details! We were in Arkadelphia all weekend so I didn't get much done but it was nice to visit with Eddie's family! I'll be talking to you soon.

Kyra said...

what i am your friend? just kidding- your my best friend ever- love you ashley!! please move closer soon~!

The Haynies said...

Love you my friend. I swear we were spirit twins separated when we came to this earth!