Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Update... it has been a long time.

WOW! I am such a slacker... so sorry. Here is a little update... and then I will try to be better about writing.


-Brian did not get the job with the police department

-We sold our house

-Moved into an apartment... kinda looking for a new house

-Brian's work is crazy slow... but we are making it












-He will probably leave to work in Arizona in a few weeks

-I am still teaching dance, cheer, and tumbling... love it!



-Girls are still dancing like crazy... I think they like it, no they LOVE it!



-Both girls will be trying out for the showteam this year

-My brother Jon got married to his long time girlfriend on Saturday



-Jon and Becky's daughter broke her leg the night before the wedding


-My brother Matt and his wife had a beautiful baby boy... Phillip Bryant


-I get to take care of this baby during the week :D


-Cienna is turning 4 on Thursday... where does the time go?


I am sure there is more, but this had to be quick. :) Hope you are all doing well! Love and miss you all!

3 comments:

The Haynies said...

I am so glad you finally updated! It has been way too long. Congrats to Matt and his wife. And lucky you! I would love to have a baby to watch daily. I miss you my friend! Come visit already. Ou new haous has plenty of room for your whole family!

Candy Fam said...

We are thinking about it in October. Brian has his reunion and we are trying to make the rounds. :) I miss you too! I love you and I will call you when I know more details of the trip. :)

Aria said...

Yay! I'm so glad you posted! I've missed you!! I'm glad to hear that you guys are staying busy and I hope Brian's work picks up again soon! Happy Birthday to Cienna tomorrow!! Eddie or I will be calling you sometime tomorrow with the news...