Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I have the coolest/ weirdest family EVER


From top Left... going clockwise...

Jon- The Fixer...pretty much able to fix ANYTHING
Becky- The Crafter... my crafty partner in crime
Jennifer- The Correcter... where would we be without her corrections? (It is called SPREAD!!!)
Brian- The First... the first "in law" to come in... set the bar high for all the others coming in
Me- The Planner... basically the COOLEST!!! ;)
Keith- The Kid at Heart...still plays swords with my kids (don't tell him I told you)
Caden- The First Grandbaby... he will hold a special place in a lot of peoples hearts
Mom- The BEST... really, who could ask for more?
Dad- The Chef... cooks all big family meals. YUMMO!
Autumn- The Girly Girl... if you think "girl" you mind should picture this one
Ben- The Gopher... you couldn't have a complete family without one.
Greg- The Comic Relief... he can make any situation funny/ awkward. :D
Carly- The Optimist... she is so fun to be around for this reason
Cienna- The Sassy One... if you need someone to put you in your place, this is where you go
Phillip- The Squishy One... need I say more?
Calli- The Cuddler... anytime you need a good cuddle, this is where you go
Brandy- The Patient One... I have never met a more patient mother/ wife/ auntie
Matt- The Poop Guy... always the first one to bring up poo at family gatherings
Gavin- The Perfect One... not pictured as this picture was taken almost 5 months before he arrived in this world
*** Matt AKA The Poop Guy would like me to post that he does not always bring up poo. But actually his statement that he doesn't bring up poop proves that he does bring up poo at ALL family gatherings! ***

1 comment:

Becky said...

I think you hit the nail on the head with this one! I love the descriptions, I could not have said it better myself!!!