Thursday, March 3, 2011

Valentines Day

My Valentine's Day was pretty uneventful. Brian was working out of town, kids were at school, and I had the day off of work. I woke up early to set out the kids presents. They just got some flowers and candy, but were very excited to see them downstairs. I guess the most Valentines-y thing I did was my girls hair. I had made hair pretties a few days before and had to put them in cute hair. I follow a couple of hair blogs and one of them showed a ton of easy heart hair dos so I ventured into the unknown. I think they turned out cute... wouldn't you say?

Calli's heart hair
Cienna's heart hair
I took the kids to school and went home to clean. I decided that I didn't want to have lunch by myself so I invited my brother and sis  in law and my cute niece out. We visited and had a nice lunch. Then, I went to the library. I know, I know, I am pretty boring.

Brian was able to make it home that evening so he brought flowers and chocolate and a card home to me. He even made me an amazing rib eye dinner. He is such an amazing cook. We put the kids to bed and stayed up watching "That 70's show" for a few hours.

It actually turned out to be a rather pleasant Valentine's Day in the Candelaria home!!!

What I love most about my family:
Brian is so easy going and is a huge help now that I am working. He makes most meals and makes sure my kids get to where they need to be.
Caden is the best big brother on the planet. He helps me around the house and is a very responsible person. He plays nicely with his sisters and is always there to kill a spider for me.
Calli has the biggest heart in the world. She is the first person to help when someone is sad or hurt. She would honestly give you her coat and boots on a snowy day if you needed them.
Cienna is the comic relief in our family. She says and does the funniest things and can make almost anyone laugh. She knows how to take a joke and how to dish them out.


I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!!!

1 comment:

Aria said...

Great hair! I'm so not talented like that. I'm lucky I can do my own hair! If I ever have to fix girly hair, I'm going to need some tutorials from you!