Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter 2011

Awwwww... so so so cute!!!

So I was a little bit of an Easter slacker this year. I was super busy during the week leading up to the holiday. I didn't manage to buy dresses or a tie, I didn't do baskets, I completely ignored home decor for the season, and we never made it to the mall to see the Easter Bunny's helper. If there is such thing as an Easter scrooge, I guess that would be me. Not usually, just this year. Another reason for my Easter Bah Humbug-ness is the weather here. We still have freakin SNOW!!! Easter should be warm and my kids should be hunting eggs outside.

We made the best of what we had and hunted eggs in our living room, wore yellow in hopes of having the sun come out, attended a beautiful Sunday meeting at church, and then spent the rest of the day with my mommy, brothers, and cousin. It was totally cold, but I love getting together with my amazingly funny, totally exciting, and slightly handsome brothers and their cute families.

Again, Easter slacker... no pics of kids hunting eggs in our living room or finding their presents from the bunny and gift card from mom and dad. Oh well, I will get some awesome spring pics sooner or later. :)

2 comments:

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

Anonymous said...

午夜激情聊天室 , 免费激情聊天室 , 免费激情午夜聊天室 , 激情午夜聊天室 , 一夜情交友qq群 , 床友网 , 一夜床友吧 , 有缘网 , 交友网站 , 7聊视频表演聊天室