Thursday, April 7, 2011

April 7th


Today, my awesome husband and I have been married for 10 years!!!! It is crazy to think back on this day 10 years ago. I was 17 and still in high school, he was 19 and going to a community college and getting ready to join the Navy. Holy cow, how plans changed!!!

2001- Married in Reno, NV
2002- Welcomed our son Caden into the world
2003- Went on our first family vacation to the Redwoods
2004- Welcomed our daughter Calli into the world/ moved to Utah
2005- Welcomed our daughter Cienna into the world
2006- Bought our first home
2007- Ashley went back to school
2008- Ashley finished school/ sold our first home
2009- Moved to Wyoming
2010- Brian went back to school
2011- What will the future hold for us???

None of our original plans are in place today, except for the plan to live HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!! I love my husband/ best friend more and more each day. Most of our picture are on an external hard drive so I can't upload them right now, but I wanted to document this day!!! I am looking for many more 10 years together!

2 comments:

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

Anonymous said...

飘聊视频语音聊天室 , 冰心聊 , 都秀视频社区下载 , 7聊视频聊天语音聊天 , 视频表演聊天室 , 在线视频语音聊天室 , 视频语音聊天室 , 九聊视频语音聊天室 , 碧聊视频语音聊天室 , 可乐视频社区