Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Calli!!!

I don't think I can express in writing how much I love this little girl! She is so much like me in every way... but only the good parts. :) How did she get the sweet part of me AND Brian??? I am so late in posting this, but my very special middle child turned 7 years old last month. You just heard it in the last post, but where does the time go?

Some things Calli enjoys:
*Anything HORSES (she is just a tad bit obsessed)
*Gymnastics
*Reading
*Playing with friends
*Painting and coloring
*Cheerleading

Some things Calli is good at:
*Gymnastics
*Reading
*Being a kind, good friend
*Sensing people's feelings (and acting accordingly)
*Writing (kid has better handwriting than me)
*Cheer

Some things I absolutely LOVE about Calli:
*Her genuine kindness
*Her belly laugh
*That she prefers to stay in bed and read on stormy days
*Her willingness to share
*That she is the first one to volunteer to say the prayer
*Her long beautiful dark brown hair
*Her love for her family and friends


I can honestly say that I look up to this little girl. She is just GOOD, in all things. She has a tender heart, but is still not afraid to share her heart with everyone. I will never forget the time she went up to a complete stranger in Mervyn's (remember that store my friends?) and gave her a hug. I was a little upset at first because she could have been taken, but when the cute little old lady came up to me and said what a sweet child I have and that she had made her day, I felt a little better. Anyway, I know this is late, but Happy Birthday Calli Sue Grace Sassafrass Candelmalaria the Turd!!! You are my favorite 7 year old girl in the world!!!

1 comment:

Aria said...

Happy belated birthday to Calli! Ashley, I just can't believe how big your kids are getting. They grow up too fast!